Phantom Canyon’s beers are made from the finest malted barley and hops from the around the globe, carefully selected ale and lager yeasts and pure Colorado water.
Over the 18 years of our operation we have had a number of brewers; Alan Stiles is our head brewer and has been brewing beer commercially for 16 years.
Our brewers are dedicated to maintaining the high quality of our six flagship beers and have the freedom to produce seasonal and one-off creations. All of our beer is unpasteurized, unfiltered and uncompromised; the brewers hope you’ll enjoy drinking them as much as they enjoy making them.
You may find anywhere from 8 to 11 specialty brews available, including our homemade Root Beer. Ask your server for all the styles available today.
We also offer many of our beers to-go!
» 1/2-gallon growlers
» 5-gallon kegs
» 1/2-barrel kegs
We are proud to be winners of the following, especially the first two, since the Great American Beer Festival (GABF) is considered to be the big daddy of all beer festivals.
- Silver medal, 1994 GABF, Smoked Beer Category for our Peated Porter
- Bronze Medal, 1995 GABF, Smoked Beer Category for the same Porter
- 1ST Place, 1995 Colorado State Fair for the Queen’s Blonde Ale
- 2nd Place, 1995 Colorado State Fair for the IPA
- 2nd Place, 1995 Colorado State Fair for the Porter
- 3rd Place, 1995 Colorado State Fair for the Hefeweizen
- Silver Medal, 1998 GABF, Pilsner
- Silver Medal, 2000 Independent for the Blonde
- 1st Place, 2006 Craft Lager Festival, Ginger Beer
- 3rd Place, 2006 Craft Lager Festival, Pre-Prohibition Pilsner
- Silver Medal, 2005 International Mead Festival, Miss Haddy’s Honey Lovin’ Ale